We are located in the heart of MetroWest at the recently initiated Tapestry Hotel by Hilton! The VERVE Hotel is hiring for the position of Front Office Manager. We are a 251 room
full service hotel located on Route 9 in Natick, MA.
The Front Office Manager is a critical position to the success of The Verve. In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of the front office operations including but not limited to the guest experience, managing the team for success, scheduling,
payroll, coaching, and responding to guest service feedback.
Some integral parts of the position responsibilities include -
- Understanding employee and guest satisfaction results and communicates game plans to address need areas and expand on the strengths.
- Assists in ensuring that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Assists employees in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and exceeding them.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Communicates/updates all goals and results with employees.
- Assists/teaches the team scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Performs hourly job functions as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Responds timely to customer service department request.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
- Assists in performing required annual Quality audit with GM & RD.
- Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
- Understands financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data.
- Interviews and assists in making hiring decisions.
- Ensures on-boarding for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion.
- On the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment:
- Medical (Full Time Employees Only)
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life / Whole Life Insurance
- On the 1st of the month following 1 year of service:
- Paid Vacation Time - 1 Week upon 1 year of service (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Personal Time - 12 days per year; accrued at the rate of 1 day per calendar month. (Full Time Employees Only)
- Access to discounted room rates worldwide with the GoHilton Team Member Travel Program.
The Verve Boston Natick, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
251 Room Hotel
Innovative hotel located in MetroWest Boston business and shopping mecca
In celebration of American pop culture, The Verve Boston Natick, MA, offers a conceptual stay like no other. From vintage telephone booths to TVs playing classic commercials, we’re more than just a place to stay. Immerse yourself in this tribute to the decades and enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience.
Located in the heart of the MetroWest, we’re close to major businesses including TJX, Bose, Cognex, and SCIEX. We’re across the street from premier shopping destination Natick Mall and a short drive to local academic institutions. We provide free shuttle service to Logan Express bus station and West Natick train station for easy access to downtown Boston.