In the position of Banquet Houseperson you would be responsible for the set-up and break down of function rooms, which include tables, chairs, and organization of function space.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, climb, and reach.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and other employees.
- Ability to interact with guests and other associates in a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays where needed.
- Sets-up, breaks-down, maintains and cleans banquet furniture and equipment (including Audio Visual). Reports all damaged or missing equipment to the Banquet Manager.
- Responsible for the set-up and clean-up of all Banquet Functions.
- Ensure that all preparations and set-ups are carried out properly and in accordance with posted instructions.
- Maintains banquet storage area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assist guests in every possible way when special requests occur.
- Manage time effectively and prioritize for results.
- Resourceful, flexible and creative in solving problems.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Preferred: prior banquet set-up experience but willing to train.
- Preferred: prior food and beverage experience. will train hard working candidate
- This position description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
- On the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment:
- Medical (Full Time Employees Only)
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life / Whole Life Insurance
- On the 1st of the month following 1 year of service:
- Paid Vacation Time - 1 Week upon 1 year of service (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Personal Time - 12 days per year; accrued at the rate of 1 day per calendar month. (Full Time Employees Only)
- Access to discounted room rates worldwide with the GoHilton Team Member Travel Program.
The Verve Boston Natick, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
251 Room Hotel
Innovative hotel located in MetroWest Boston business and shopping mecca
In celebration of American pop culture, The Verve Boston Natick, MA, offers a conceptual stay like no other. From vintage telephone booths to TVs playing classic commercials, we’re more than just a place to stay. Immerse yourself in this tribute to the decades and enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience.
Located in the heart of the MetroWest, we’re close to major businesses including TJX, Bose, Cognex, and SCIEX. We’re across the street from premier shopping destination Natick Mall and a short drive to local academic institutions. We provide free shuttle service to Logan Express bus station and West Natick train station for easy access to downtown Boston.